We successfully dealt with a claim for a previous employee of South Western Electricity Board. Our client was diagnosed with asbestosis and pleural thickening after being regularly exposed to asbestos as an apprentice and then a qualified electrician whilst working in Cornwall between approximately 1946 and 1958.

Our client was exposed to asbestos dust whilst drilling through asbestos ceilings and soffits behind wall spaces in order to fit electrical wiring and when installing night storage heaters.  Despite the length of time which had passed since our client worked for the company we were still successful in recovering compensation on his behalf.

Share Button